NIFT Entrance Exam Syllabus & Admission Info
The Institute is a pioneer in envisioning and evolving fashion business education in the country through a network of fifteen professionally managed domestic centres at Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Gandhinagar, Hyderabad, Jodhpur, Kangra, Kannur, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi, Patna, Raebareli and Shillong.
NIFT has set academic standards and excelled in thought leadership by providing a pool of creative genius and technically competent professionals. The Institute provides a common platform for fashion education, research and training.
Admission Calendar 2012-2013
- Availability of Admission forms: From mid November to First week of January
- Last date of Submission of form: 2nd week of January
- Dispatch of admit cards: End of January
- Written Entrance Exam: 2nd week of February
- Declaration of Written Exam Result : Last week of march
- Situation Test / GD / Interviews : April - May
- Final Admission results: End May / 1st week June