Studio Sreejanshilpa is offering Correspondence online coaching for students who are not able to take up regular classes due to shortage of time . Students who would like to avail of this opportunity may come for a discussion session with prior appointment and register themselves for the course.
The following materials will be provide for the online correspondence course :
1. Drawing questions with examples will be sent every week and the student will be expected to complete the exercise and send it back for evaluation following which the next set of questions and examples will be sent.
2. Theory material will also be sent by post and lessons and exercises will be sent over mail where again the student will be expected to complete the exercise and send it back for evaluation following which the next set of questions and examples will be sent.
3. English and Maths for NATA will be covered under the course.
4. Mental ability exercises will also be delivered on the above pattern.
5. Maths for JEE (B.Arch) is not available as we believe that if the student has done very well in the school maths curriculum it is enough for appearing in JEE (B.Arch). Old question papers can however be given on request.
Students availing correspondence course can avail discounted crash course(offline-regular) before the exam in April-May2014.
To Register please mail 'Sreejanshilpa@architecturedesigncareers.com' or call 7838731710.