- Awareness of persons, places, Buildings, Materials.
- Objects, Texture related to Architecture and built~environment.
- History of Architecture
- Architects and their works
- Famous Buildings: World and India
- Visualising three dimensional objects from two dimensional drawings.
- Visualising. different sides of three dimensional objects.
- Analytical Reasoning Mental Ability (Visual, Numerical and Verbal)
Three dimensional – perception
Understanding and appreciation of scale and proportion of objects, building forms and elements, colour texture, harmony and contrast.
Design and drawing of geometrical or abstract shapes and patterns in pencil.
Transformation of forms both 2 D and 3 D union, substraction, rotation, development of surfaces and volumes, Generation of Plan, elevations and 3 D views of objects.
Creating two dimensional and three dimensional compositions using given shapes and forms.
Sketching of scenes and activities from memory of urbanscape (public space, market, festivals, street scenes, monuments, recreational spaces etc.), landscape (river fronts, jungles. gardens, tre es, plants etc.) and rural life etc etc etc.