CAREER OPTIONS IN CREATIVITY AND DESIGN
· Career after 12th standard is full of choices. In such condition, from among all the fields they are good at, students need to figure out what will suit them the most when it comes to building a career. It is to evaluate their strengths and weaknesses, likings, aptitude and interest we suggest an aptitude test.
· We would like to make students aware and emphasise the fact that a career in Design is independent of any particular subject. Students from any stream (Science, commerce, arts at 12thstd) can join the Designing field like Architecture, Interior design, Industrial Design, Fashion Design , Textile Design, Lifestyle Design, Accessories Design , Graphic Design, Set Design , Exhibition and Display Design, Visual Merchandising , Fine Arts etc..etc..etc...
· The field of designing also has good placements and income just like other fields such as engineering, medical, financial planning and so on.
· Here we would strongly like to emphasize the fact that 12th standard education and clearing entrance exam for admission to designing colleges both are equally important. Passing both are the eligibility criteria for admission to the design college. A student has to create balance between both.
· Because of the extreme pressure of 12th standard studies we recommend the student to prepare for entrance exam from 9th standard onwards. However, students with leaning towards Design are welcome even for a one year regular coaching.
Labels: NEWS OF USE